My Daussi Story Contest Rules and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER HOWEVER, A HENRI DAUSSI RING MUST BE IN THE PHOTO SUBMITTED TO WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and is construed and evaluated according to New York law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
By participating in Daussi Bride Photo contest (the “Promotion”), each entrant (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Henri Daussi (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and selection entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to (i) legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia; (ii) who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (iii) who have a valid public Instagram account (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Entrants under the legal age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter the Promotion from their parent or legal guardian. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside of the United States and the District of Columbia, in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- TIMING: The Promotion begins December 1, 2016 at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (“PT”) and ends on December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: A valid public Instagram account and internet access are required to enter this Promotion. To enter the Promotion, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Access your Instagram account. Search “@henridaussi” on Instagram and click the “FOLLOW” button (assuming you are not following Henri Daussi already).
Step 2 – During the Promotion Period, @henridaussi will post a photo to Instagram with the caption announcing this Promotion (“Promotion Post”). Like the Promotion Post and comment on it by posting a photo of your Henri Daussi ring hash tagging us with #MyDaussiStory
(individually “Entry”, collectively “Entries”). Commenting on the Promotion Post more than once does not count as additional Entries and may disqualify you from entering the Promotion.
To be valid, Entries must be received no later than December 21st, 2016 at 11:59 PM PT.
- ENTRY CONDITIONS: Limit one (1) Entry per person. In case of dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted with or associated with the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The use of multiple Instagram accounts by one (1) person to enter above the stated limit is specifically prohibited and may cause disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive the following Henri Dauss R-26 band halfway in 14K gold : The aggregate retail value of all prizes to be awarded as part of the Promotion is $750 USD. Actual value of prizes may vary and Sponsor will not award the difference between approximate and actual values. Prize fulfillment is based on availability and prize may differ from promotion images. Winner is responsible for selecting the correct ring size of each product. Please allow 5-6 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Sponsor. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will receive a Federal Tax Form 1099. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted, redeemed for cash, or exchanged for a different style number.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on how many likes the final images chosen by Henri Daussi displayed on our instagram page get.
- WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winning Entrant will be selected by the instagram community on our instagram on or around December 18, 2016. Potential winning Entrants will be contacted via Instagram direct message. If a potential winning Entrant is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, unqualified to participate in this Promotion, in violation of these Official Rules, or does not respond to Sponsor’s correspondence within 24 hours, the potential winning Entrant may be disqualified and a new potential winning Entrant will be selected by random drawing, if time permits.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning Entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any Entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor may be disqualified. If a potential winning Entrant is considered a minor in the legal jurisdiction in which the Entrant resides, then that Entrant’s parent or legal guardian may be required to execute and return the Affidavit. Non- compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an Entrant (using the contact information provided) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by Entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the Promotion will be void. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false Entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant. Sponsor has no obligation to return any Entry, if applicable, submitted by a disqualified Entrant.
- RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Instagram, the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, deleted, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely Entries that may limit Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render Entrants ineligible and all associated Entries will be void.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH STANDARD HENRI DAUSSI WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW: Each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state courts in San Francisco, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, and in no event will any Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or any other legal costs; (3) that under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Promotion will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and the Sponsor of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Official Rules, shall be submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the San Francisco, California, area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- WINNER LIST: To obtain a winner list by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “”, Attn: Henri Daussi 590 590 5th Avenue NY, NY 10036 . Sponsor will send requested winner lists within 4-6 weeks after all prizes are awarded. Requests for the winner list must be received by January 31, 2017. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
16. SPONSOR: Henri Daussi LLC, 590 5th Avenue NY, NY 10036. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.